Maximise your Possibilities of scoring high
Language Proficiency Tests are required before beginning your study abroad processes. We know the importance of excellent test preparation and provide various test preparation programs for IELTS, PTE, and OET with qualified teachers and mentors who will help you better understand even before joining the classes. Once enrolled, our teachers and instructors with decades of experience will guide you through every aspect of the tests, identifying your strengths and weaknesses and guiding you to a higher score, increasing your chances of receiving scholarships and acceptance to an International University of your choice.
To facilitate proper learning, we have built a system:
- We have well-equipped classes
- Along with all the materials and assistance you require
- The technological aspect of exchanging information
- Latest computers and other devices that you can utilize to the fullest
- We hold weekly mock tests, which help us further evaluate your fields of progress required
- Online classes are available for a safe, quick and easy learning
(Our mock tests are considered one of Nepal’s best, as they give you an exact feel of the real test and the test environments, preparing you in all aspects possible.)
Enhance your English language skills
It is critical to begin working on your abilities ahead of time because learning a language takes time. Make advantage of the following helpful hints:
- As much as possible, read, write, and speak in English. Make it a regular part of your routine.
- Make a group of people with whom you can practise speaking English.
- Listen to English news networks or radio while reading an English newspaper.
- Listen to British, Australian, American, British, New Zealand, and Canadian accents.
- Watch movies in English with subtitles.
- To improve your reading speed, read a lot.
- To search the available information for solutions, you must first learn to grasp the context.
- Begin to focus on your grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.
Stay calm before the test day
- Refresh the format of all test rules to verify you haven't overlooked anything. To stay fresh and energetic throughout the exam, eat properly and get enough rest before the exam. Also, arrive a bit early to avoid traffic on your way to the testing centre.
- Keep these small reminders in mind on the day of your test to help you stay calm and give it your all:
- Make sure you have all of the necessary identification with you. Carry the same kind of identification that you used to apply for the exam.
- When the supervisor is given directions, pay attention and ask questions if you have any doubts.
- Because there is no negative grading, try to answer all of the questions.
- Do not attempt to cheat or replicate the work of another student.
- As ordered by the supervisor, leave your items outside the test hall.
- You must not return the question paper or answer sheet.
- Before exiting the room, get your supervisor's permission.